Written By: June Bachman ~
5/3/2019 9:00:00 AM
Make your business more productive with Microsoft featuring CEO Craig Lewis
Watch Craig Lewis, Author, Founder, and CEO of Gig Wage at the Microsoft Store in Bellevue Square on Tuesday, May 7th.
- Craig will talk about tips and tricks that he uses daily to make his business more productive.
- Attend his prerecorded talk and Q&A session on how to make your business more productive with Microsoft.
- We will also be hosting a short workshop afterwards on some tools you can start using today to make your business more productive.
Free Small Business Workshops offer the tools and resources you need to move your business forward. Attend special Microsoft Store for Business events to meet our staff, network with other local businesses, and learn all the ways we can help support you and your growing business.
Featured Workshops include:
Empowering collaboration in the modern workplace with SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
- Access, share, and collaborate on all your files from anywhere. Join us for this free, one-hour workshop that will introduce you to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint.
Learn to use Power BI to create business insights and data visualization
- Introduction to Power BI, the business analytics service that delivers insights to enable fast, informed decisions. Learn how easy it is to transform your data into powerful visuals and share with colleagues on any device.
Empower your small business with Microsoft Teams
- Workshop introduces you to Teams, the hub for teamwork from Microsoft 365. Teams is a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and use business apps.
Get organized with OneNote for Businesses
- In this free one-hour workshop, you’ll learn how to improve your professional life using OneNote. Set yourself up for success with OneNote productivity skills, and keep everything you need to know in an easy-to-organize digital notebook. Collaborate with colleagues, digitize your business and more!
For More Information and Details!