Written By: June Bachman ~
8/14/2020 9:00:00 AM
Our latest blog series is all about knowing the best times to post on your social media sites for the most engagement and participation from your followers and fans. Maximizing your audience participation and engagement is not just about the content that you post, but getting the timing right as well.
Work to improve the traffic, engagement and followers to your social media sites, by posting at the optimum days and times.
Content Suggestions - Always write great descriptions for your pins.
Weekends, mid-afternoon around 2pm and mid-evening around 9pm are most ideal for posting.
- Friday and Saturday
- 9 - 10pm
- 2 - 3pm
- Saturday is the highest recommended day to post
- Friday through Sunday are the strongest days to post
- Late nights until 3 a.m. (excluding midnight to 1 a.m.) are safe times to post
- 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Saturday are the best posting times
- Worst posting times include Sunday through Friday 4 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Google My Business
Content Suggestions - 65% of users use Google My Business from their phone – post links back to your website.
- End-week – posting on Thursday and Friday mornings will generate the most user engagement
- Thursday and Friday
- 9 - 11 am
- Always attach a call to action