Written By: June M Bachman ~
3/25/2020 9:00:00 AM
Having a clear Social Media Marketing strategy is extremely important. The best place to begin with your upcoming plan is to first evaluate what's currently working … Your opportunities for improvements.
This five part series will help you audit, assess and analyze your existing Social Media Marketing strategy, so you can hit the ground! A Social Media audit will provide you with an overview of how well your selected channels, tools, target audiences, and overall efforts are working to support your Social Media goals and objectives.
Click here to read Annual Social Media Audit Part 1
Click here to read Annual Social Media Audit Part 2
Click here to read Annual Social Media Audit Part 3
Research Where You Are Found
It is important to make sure your Social Media platforms are found in the search engines. Take some time to search each of your Social Media channels in both Google and Bing search engines. Keep in mind, the more active and routine you are in your blogging and posting to your Social Media channels, the better your ranking will increase.
- Search, document and review where each of your Social Media channels rank in the various search engines.
- Ensure you have an easy way for your community to subscribe to your blog post updates.
- Check to make sure all of your Social Media channels are linked from your website.
- It is important to have a strategy to manage your online reputation.
Ask Yourself ...
- How often and regularly am I posting on my blog?
- How often and regularly am I distributing my blog posts to my Social Media channels?
- Have you cross-connected all of your Social Media channels with each of your other Social Media channels?
- Are you regularly creating and posting videos to your website, to YouTube, to Facebook, directly?
- Do you regularly monitor what others are posting about you, and engage when appropriate?